Lying in the western coast of India, Goa has always been the traveler’s paradise for its rich diversity and popular beaches. One of India’s richest states, Goa has plenty to offer to its tourists and visitors. No doubt, when it comes to foreign tourists, this historic state tops the charts with maximum inbound foreign tourists every year.
Each time the name Goa crops up in mind, one cannot ignore the beauty of its serene and sublime beaches. Crystal-clear water and tranquil atmosphere with a vibrant milieu of Portuguese and Indian culture make this land an apt place to celebrate the essence of love in life. Valentine’s Day is the best time to visit Goa and experience this occasion like never before.
- Sauntering on the Beach: What a better place to exhibit one’s love for one another than the pristine beaches of Goa? Obviously, Goa’s beaches are the best places to hold onto each other’s hand and take a random long walk while letting the hearts do all the talks. Sometimes, it feels so good to even build heart-shaped abodes on the sand romantically charged with love and affection towards each other.
- Delving Into the Water: Take a dip in water and experience the joy of Goa’s cool and refreshing water. Yachting on Goa’s serene Arabian Sea is a life-time experience for sure. Scenic landscapes and exhilarating water sports are the two things that can’t be ignored.
- Exploring Wildlife Life: The exquisite wildlife of Goa is certain to mesmerize the visitor’s hearts. Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is a heaven for bird watching and site seeing. Colorful birds chirping various things soothe the hearts from deep within.
- Flower shopping: Goa is a romantic gateway for sure. One can easily get a wide collection of beautiful and aromatic flowers to purchase at shops and market place. Moreover, if a person wishes to send a bouquet of fresh roses or tulips to his loved one then the same can be easily done online. Sending valentines day flowers to Goa is quite simple now. A mouse click and it is done. What an exquisite way to propose one’s heart out using such romantic gifts.
- Candlelight Dinner: Let this Valentine’s Day be the day of hearts and unspoken feelings. Arrange a one-to-one candlelight dinner for someone special and let it be the moment to propose him or her. A candlelight dinner is a perfect way to culminate the Valentine’s Day celebration after an amazing romantic outing.
No doubt, Valentine’s Day celebration in Goa is always awesome and a soothing experience altogether. It brings two hearts together as both souls promise to embark on a new journey of life entangled with romance, love, affection and of course pleasing surprises of life.
People may throng to overseas destinations to make their Valentine’s Day celebration bigger, but nothing comes even closer to the joy of celebrating this occasion on the tranquil land of Goa. The Portuguese songs and music double up the joy more.